As you grow older, your body becomes less efficient and effective in absorbing important vitamins and minerals. So, despite a healthy diet rich in fresh organic vegetables, you may still come up short in certain nutrients.
One such mineral that might need extra help with is magnesium. And that’s why I created Magnesium L-Threonate.
So what makes my Magnesium L-Threonate supplement so special?
- Completely avoids magnesium stearate – Magnesium stearate is not a healthy source of magnesium to help boost your supply.
- Delivers a high-absorption formula – Magnesium L-Threonate was selected over other forms of magnesium due to its excellent absorption characteristics.
- Incorporates high-penetration characteristics – Animal studies have shown how Magnesium L-Threonate uniquely crosses the blood-brain barrier and penetrates cell membranes.
- Takes advantage of high-tech encapsulation and delivery system – The Licaps® encapsulation/delivery system provides superb leakage protection.
- Helps manage potential discomfort – Many forms of magnesium can cause unpleasant gastrointestinal discomfort. Magnesium L-Threonate is not a stool-softener and does not act as a laxative.
- Provides practical, easy-to-take servings – By taking 1g after lunch (or in the afternoon) and 1g at bedtime with plenty of water, it’s quick and convenient to take.
- Is delivered by a reputable high-quality manufacturer – With its commitment to product innovation, the chosen manufacturer has been a trusted source for core functional ingredients since 1996.
Plus, Magnesium L-Threonate is free from any genetically engineered (GE) ingredients.
With all the options you have available in a magnesium supplement, I truly believe this is one of your best choices available.